Thursday, January 2, 2014



Reflection task 1a
Hello everyone! My name is Miki and I’m 19 years old. I am from Germany but I have grown up in Turkey. Now I am studying in Ankara at METU. I am in the English language department. It is my first semester and it is very exciting. The classes are interesting and I have made some new friends. However, I am still adjusting to cooking, washing, cleaning since I am living together with two friends of mine. It sounds boring I know but beside school and house work I have a life too. I go to church on Sundays and we are going to take dancing courses with some of my friends. I love to make music, I used to take piano lessons. Unfortunately I don’t have a piano anymore but I have got myself a guitar which is very fun too. Also I love to sing, not only under the shower but I do write some songs myself. I am very passionate about these two. I love to read all sorts of books and I love to meet new people.  Travelling of course should be mentioned too!! I was in several countries and cities until now. I was in Germany last year to take a break from school and to get to know another country. It was very interesting and fun. I learned a lot. Now you all know me a little and I hope too hear from you very soon! I would love to meet you!.

No comments:

Post a Comment